About South Palm Orthopedics
Comprehensive Orthopedic Care in Palm Beach County
South Palm Orthopedics is a medical practice devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and diseases of the body's musculoskeletal system. Our Delray Beach orthopedic practice is composed of a staff of five board-certified fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons, each with a specific area of expertise, as well as a board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor who specializes in nonoperative sports medicine and pain management.
Our orthopedic surgeons are certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and are subspecialty trained in sports medicine; joint replacement surgery; trauma and fracture repair; and conditions affecting the hip and knee, hand and wrist, foot and ankle, and elbow and shoulder. Our physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor is certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with a subspecialty certification in pain medicine.
Together, our doctors offer a superior level of treatment and service, integrating the newest cutting-edge surgical and nonsurgical techniques with proven traditional methods of treatment, providing you with the best in orthopedic care. Most importantly, our doctors genuinely listen to your concerns and personalize care to your specific needs.
At South Palm Orthopedics, we provide medical care for traumatic injuries, bone and joint conditions, degenerative conditions, nerve compression injuries and syndromes, and sports-related injuries.
The Delray Beach orthopedic surgeons at South Palm Orthopedics are world renowned as a foremost authority in advanced techniques for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation, with specialties in:
- Arthroscopy for knee, shoulder, elbow, and ankle
- Advanced surgical reconstruction of torn knee ligaments
- Advanced surgical repair of torn or missing knee menisci (cartilage)
- Total knee and hip replacement including minimally invasive hip and knee replacement
- Surgical and nonsurgical treatment of conditions and problems of the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder, including shoulder replacement surgery and reverse shoulder replacement
- Surgical and nonsurgical treatment of conditions and problems of the foot and ankle, including ankle replacement surgery
- Advanced rehabilitation techniques
- Traumatic injury and fracture repair
- Work-related injuries and rehabilitation
- Nonoperative sports and spine medicine, including pain management injections for neck and back pain
At South Palm Orthopedics, our goal is to get you well and back to your regular routine as quickly as possible. To that end, our facility provides a variety of services all under one roof. We have on-site X-ray, fluoroscopy, outpatient surgery, and a state-of-the-art physical and occupational therapy center.
Each time you come to the office, please bring the following with you:
- Insurance ID card
- Any appropriate insurance referrals
- A list of any new medications you are taking
Your initial visit to South Palm Orthopedics will consist of a comprehensive examination and evaluation of your orthopedic problem and symptoms. Before you see your doctor, an experienced medical assistant will take a detailed medical history, including an account of your current complaint or problem. At this time, if necessary, you may also have X-rays depending on the nature of your problem.
Your doctor will review your medical history and discuss your injury or problem at length, gathering facts and details to help aid in the diagnosis, and then perform a thorough examination. He will explain his findings and, if necessary, make recommendations for any other diagnostic testing. Once a diagnosis is established, he will discuss your treatment options and address your questions and concerns.
Once treatment begins, or following surgery, your progress will be carefully monitored by your doctor on subsequent visits, until such time as he feels you can be discharged from his care.
South Palm Orthopedics is proud to serve Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, and surrounding areas in Palm Beach County, Florida. Call (561) 496-6622 to schedule your preferred appointment or use our online appointment request form.