Diagnosis & Treatment
South Palm Orthopedics is a leader in diagnosing and treating work-related injuries. Our board-certified physicians understand the Florida workers' compensation system and our treatment plans focus on the injured employee to obtain maximum medical improvement (MMI) as quickly as possible.
Our program features:
- Instant response to referring physicians
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Timely work status reports
- Concise exam notes and credible reports generated quickly after the exam
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters, and case managers
- Complete rehabilitation programs on site
Independent Medical Evaluations (IMEs)
IMEs are a critical step in determining return to work status. South Palm Orthopedics is a leader in providing solid IME services and understands the importance of timely and accurate communication.
Our IME program features:
- General orthopedic and sub-specialties
- Convenient scheduling
- Timely transcribed reports
Call (561) 496-6622 for more information or to schedule a workers' compensation evaluation for an injured employee.